Nomination Deadline: Sept 1
Submit your nomination online now!
Do you know someone who...
- ... is passionate about hang gliding and paragliding?
- ... has a desire to help with the protection and growth of free-flight aviation?
- ... can both create goals to achieve their ideas and then follow through on them?
Then please nominate him or her for the Board of Directors of USHPA! You may also nominate yourself. However, please only nominate people in your region. (You do not need to re-nominate current directors.) Regional Directors are the cornerstone of the US Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association. They are the mouthpiece of the members that they represent and for the sports of hang gliding and paragliding. The USHPA wants and needs participation in this process.
- Travel to Board meetings twice yearly (some expenses reimbursed)
- Interaction with committees
- Participation in open-discussion forums
- Representation of the members in the region