New Student Membership $35
New: Video Tutorial
To Sign Up
To sign up for a Student Membership in USHPA, you need to:
- Submit your contact information
- Sign our waiver
- Purchase your Student Membership - 60 Days at $35 (Note: includes a $25 discount on the 1st renewal of an annual pilot membership, normally $150)
- Show your QR Reservation Code to a USHPA instructor (instructors - how to scan a QR Code) and complete the activation process.
Please note: your membership will not be activated until you complete the activation steps below.
To Activate Your Account
You will need to work with your USHPA instructor to activate the Student Membership:
- You must be able to receive email and text messages (SMS) on your mobile device.
- You will be asked for an email address, mobile phone number, and date of birth - this unique information helps us verify your identity.
- You will need some form of identification when working with your instructor.
- You will receive a Reservation QR Code via email upon completing the sign up process - show your Reservation QR Code to your USHPA instructor.
- Your instructor will verify your identity, scan the QR Code into the system, and the system will send you a text (SMS) Activation Code to your phone.
- Give your instructor the Activation Code sent to your device,
- Your instructor will enter the Activation Code and your account will be activated instantly.
Questions? Please see Frequently Asked Questions. Many common questions are answered there.
Need technical assistance? Please contact Tech Support.
Other questions? Please contact the USHPA Office.